21 Case studies on conservation and valorisation of genetic resources collected during the first preparatory action
2) A case study on lentils (Germany): This case study presents long-term field testing on lentils.
3) Genebank for wild plants for nutrition and agriculture (Germany): Ex situ conservation of crop wild relatives (CWR) and other wild plant genetic resources.
4) Conservation of sweet cherry varieties in Hagen (Germany): Establishment of a genebank collection in the form of a cherry variety garden by a network coordinated by the municipality of Hagen in Germany.
5) Nordic Food: The Nordic Food Manifesto concept that been initiated in 2004 by famous chefs from different Nordic countries.
6) AEGILOPS: Greek network for biodiversity and ecology in Agriculture.
7) RAF Tomatoes: Development of the RAF tomato in Spain.
9) Breedwheat: Public private partnership in France on wheat.
10) Turopolje pig breed: Breeding activities of the Nature Park breeding in Croatia.
11) Microbial culture collection: Institute of Sciences of Food Production based in Bari in Italy.
12) Monteleone di Spoleto Emmer: Project aiming at fostering the economic revival of the Monteleone di Spoleto Emmer in Italy.
13) Eternal Moes: National network that aims to maintain and grow old agricultural varieties.
14) Landrace inventories in Portugal: Case study that shows the Importance of collaboration between scientific, research and policy makers in a research context.
15) NordGen: Example of regional collaboration encompassing the Nordic countries.
16) Beer brewed from heritage barley: John Innes Centre and Sunderland University have re-discovered a Victorian barley variety.
17) Crop for the Shop: Increasing the consumption of local food products at a fair price.
18) Slow Food: Overview of Slow Food with a focus of activities in the Netherlands and in Italy.
19) Future Tree Trust: Project with the objective to improve the timber quality of broadleaved trees planted in the UK and Ireland.
20) Presentation of the SAVE Foundation.